Clarification on Date De-identification in CancerVerse Reports

#8
by shravaniiiiii - opened

Hi @BodyMaps team,
As mentioned, the data has been de-identified, including the Patient IDs, accession numbers, and exam dates in the metadata CSV file.
I wanted to clarify how dates were handled, particularly the dates appearing within the reports text column of the metadata CSV, such as dates of previous scans or procedures.

Are the dates mentioned in the report text the original dates, or were they shifted as part of the de-identification process?
Any details or documentation on the de-identification process would be really helpful. Thanks!

Hi @shravaniiiiii ,

Thanks for your question! I'm working on a deadline this week, so I will get back to you next Monday. Sorry for the wait, and thanks for your patience.

Thanks,
Wenxuan

Thanks for getting back to me, no worries!!
The project we’re working on has a deadline this week, so I just wanted to clarify one thing in the meantime. The metadata CSV file contains a “Reports Text” column, and there are dates mentioned within the report text.
Could you please confirm whether these dates have also been de-identified/shifted as part of the de-identification process, or if they remain as the original dates?
That’s the only clarification I needed. Thank you!

Hi @shravaniiiiii ,

Yes, the dates in the "Reports Text" column have been shifted as part of de-identification. However, some of them may have been shifted by a different offset than the exam dates I provided separately, so the two may not line up exactly. Thanks for raising this. I will fix it and aim to upload a corrected version next week.

In the meantime, if your analysis relies on dates, I would recommend using the separately provided exam dates rather than the dates in the report text.

Thanks,
Wenxuan

Hi @shravaniiiiii ,

To help with your deadline, I have fixed the date offsets in the "Reports Text" column, and the corrected version, CancerVerse 3.5.1, is now available on Hugging Face. For consistency, please delete your local copy of version 3.5 and use 3.5.1 going forward.

Hope this update helps!

Thanks,
Wenxuan

Thank you very much for looking into this and for the update. This is very helpful, especially given our deadline this week. I really appreciate you taking the time to review the issue and provide the corrected version.

Thank you again for your support.

Sign up or log in to comment